Clue: Cap'n's mate
We have 1 answer for the clue Cap'n's mate. See the results below.
- Rigging pro
- Deck crew's boss, briefly
- One in charge of a ship's rigging
- Ship's petty officer, informally
- Cap'n's underling
- Anchorman, briefly?
- Officer in charge of the anchor, for short
- Warship warrant officer, commonly
- Merchant vessel officer, briefly
- One in charge of anchors and rigging
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 22, 2013
- New York Times - December 23, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - April 25, 2012
- Onion A.V. Club - August 11, 2010
- USA Today - March 27, 2009
- New York Sun - February 24, 2006
- New York Times - March 29, 2004
- New York Times - September 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Cap'n's mate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!