Clue: Rigging pro
We have 1 answer for the clue Rigging pro. See the results below.
- Deck crew's boss, briefly
- Cap'n's mate
- One in charge of a ship's rigging
- Ship's petty officer, informally
- Cap'n's underling
- Anchorman, briefly?
- Officer in charge of the anchor, for short
- Warship warrant officer, commonly
- Merchant vessel officer, briefly
- One in charge of anchors and rigging
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Rigging pro that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!