Clue: Cap'n's underling
We have 1 answer for the clue Cap'n's underling. See the results below.
- Rigging pro
- Deck crew's boss, briefly
- Cap'n's mate
- One in charge of a ship's rigging
- Ship's petty officer, informally
- Anchorman, briefly?
- Officer in charge of the anchor, for short
- Warship warrant officer, commonly
- Merchant vessel officer, briefly
- One in charge of anchors and rigging
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 28, 2018
- LA Times - August 10, 2015
- New York Times - May 20, 2014
- New York Times - July 09, 2009
- LA Times - November 11, 2008
- LA Times - June 08, 2008
- New York Times - June 07, 2007
- LA Times - December 21, 2006
- Washington Post - August 30, 2006
- New York Times - January 29, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Cap'n's underling that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!