Clue: Ship's petty officer, informally
We have 1 answer for the clue Ship's petty officer, informally. See the results below.
- Rigging pro
- Deck crew's boss, briefly
- Cap'n's mate
- One in charge of a ship's rigging
- Cap'n's underling
- Anchorman, briefly?
- Officer in charge of the anchor, for short
- Warship warrant officer, commonly
- Merchant vessel officer, briefly
- One in charge of anchors and rigging
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 04, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Ship's petty officer, informally that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!