Clue: Melodious Mel
We have 1 answer for the clue Melodious Mel. See the results below.
- "Careless Hands" singer, 1949
- The Velvet Fog
- "Bewitched" singer, 1950
- Late singer Mel
- Mel, who wrote "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire"
- "The Christmas Song" co-composer
- "Careless Hands" singer
- Mellow Mel
- Grammy's Best Male Jazz Vocalist of 1982-83
- "Careless Hands" singer Mel
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - March 11, 2009
- New York Times - January 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Melodious Mel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!