Clue: Late singer Mel
We have 1 answer for the clue Late singer Mel. See the results below.
- "Careless Hands" singer, 1949
- The Velvet Fog
- "Bewitched" singer, 1950
- Melodious Mel
- Mel, who wrote "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire"
- "The Christmas Song" co-composer
- "Careless Hands" singer
- Mellow Mel
- Grammy's Best Male Jazz Vocalist of 1982-83
- "Careless Hands" singer Mel
Last Seen In:
- Universal - July 29, 2008
- New York Times - August 17, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Late singer Mel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!