Clue: Mellow Mel
We have 1 answer for the clue Mellow Mel. See the results below.
- "Careless Hands" singer, 1949
- The Velvet Fog
- "Bewitched" singer, 1950
- Late singer Mel
- Melodious Mel
- Mel, who wrote "Chestnuts roasting on an open fire"
- "The Christmas Song" co-composer
- "Careless Hands" singer
- Grammy's Best Male Jazz Vocalist of 1982-83
- "Careless Hands" singer Mel
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 20, 2011
- LA Times - May 14, 2006
- New York Times - February 16, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Mellow Mel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!