Clue: "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958
We have 1 answer for the clue "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958. See the results below.
- Lake at the foothills of the Alps
- Old "Supper Club" radio host
- "Hot Diggity" singer
- Italian lake
- "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956
- Singer with the first gold record single
- "___ está usted?"
- Italian resort lake
- "Dream Along with Me" singer Perry
- Lake north of Milan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!