Clue: "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956
We have 1 answer for the clue "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956. See the results below.
- Lake at the foothills of the Alps
- Old "Supper Club" radio host
- "Hot Diggity" singer
- "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958
- Italian lake
- Singer with the first gold record single
- "___ está usted?"
- Italian resort lake
- "Dream Along with Me" singer Perry
- Lake north of Milan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!