Clue: Lake at the foothills of the Alps
We have 1 answer for the clue Lake at the foothills of the Alps. See the results below.
- Old "Supper Club" radio host
- "Hot Diggity" singer
- "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958
- Italian lake
- "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956
- Singer with the first gold record single
- "___ está usted?"
- Italian resort lake
- "Dream Along with Me" singer Perry
- Lake north of Milan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lake at the foothills of the Alps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!