Clue: Singer with the first gold record single
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer with the first gold record single. See the results below.
- Lake at the foothills of the Alps
- Old "Supper Club" radio host
- "Hot Diggity" singer
- "Catch a Falling Star" singer, 1958
- Italian lake
- "Juke Box Baby" singer, 1956
- "___ está usted?"
- Italian resort lake
- "Dream Along with Me" singer Perry
- Lake north of Milan
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Singer with the first gold record single that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!