Clue: Hebrides language
We have 1 answer for the clue Hebrides language. See the results below.
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
- Hebrides tongue
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 25, 2014
- Universal - August 25, 2013
- USA Today - January 26, 2011
- USA Today - October 08, 2010
- Universal - July 22, 2010
- Universal - December 25, 2009
- Universal - October 30, 2009
- Universal - February 19, 2008
- Universal - February 15, 2008
- Washington Post - July 11, 2000
- New York Times - August 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hebrides language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!