Clue: Scots tongue
We have 1 answer for the clue Scots tongue. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Highland tongue
- Relative of Manx
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
- Hebrides tongue
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 22, 2009
- Universal - December 12, 2007
- New York Times - June 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Scots tongue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!