Clue: Relative of Manx
We have 1 answer for the clue Relative of Manx. See the results below.
- Hebrides language
- Language that gave us the word "whisky"
- Irish offshoot
- Language spoken in Dingwall
- Scots tongue
- Highland tongue
- Highlands tongue
- Gael's tongue
- Hebrides tongue
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2011
- New York Times - September 26, 2010
- New York Times - April 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Relative of Manx that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!