Clue: Censor of 51-Down
We have 1 answer for the clue Censor of 51-Down. See the results below.
- Rival of Scipio
- Subject of one of Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Elder" or "Younger" Roman
- Either of two Roman statesmen
- Roman called "The Elder"
- Plutarch biographical subject
- Roman philosopher
- "Lydia" poet
- Stoic philosopher
- "The Censor" of Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Censor of 51-Down that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!