Clue: Roman called "The Elder"
We have 1 answer for the clue Roman called "The Elder". See the results below.
- Rival of Scipio
- Subject of one of Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Elder" or "Younger" Roman
- Censor of 51-Down
- Either of two Roman statesmen
- Plutarch biographical subject
- Roman philosopher
- "Lydia" poet
- Stoic philosopher
- "The Censor" of Rome
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 31, 2007
- New York Times - January 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Roman called "The Elder" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!