Clue: "Lydia" poet
We have 1 answer for the clue "Lydia" poet. See the results below.
- Rival of Scipio
- Subject of one of Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Elder" or "Younger" Roman
- Censor of 51-Down
- Either of two Roman statesmen
- Roman called "The Elder"
- Plutarch biographical subject
- Roman philosopher
- Stoic philosopher
- "The Censor" of Rome
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 25, 2012
- Universal - January 17, 2007
- New York Times - January 20, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "Lydia" poet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!