Clue: Rival of Scipio
We have 1 answer for the clue Rival of Scipio. See the results below.
- Subject of one of Plutarch's "Lives"
- "Elder" or "Younger" Roman
- Censor of 51-Down
- Either of two Roman statesmen
- Roman called "The Elder"
- Plutarch biographical subject
- Roman philosopher
- "Lydia" poet
- Stoic philosopher
- "The Censor" of Rome
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Rival of Scipio that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!