Clue: Chemist for whom a flask is named
We have 1 answer for the clue Chemist for whom a flask is named. See the results below.
- Rudimentary thermos inventor
- __ flask (container for storing hot or cold substances)
- Scot who invented a vacuum bottle
- Kind of flask used by a chemist
- Noted name in Scotch whiskey
- First distiller to sell whiskey by the bottle
- ___ flask (lab container)
- Handle on a flask?
- ___ flask (inspiration for the Thermos)
- Thermos inventor James
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 22, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Chemist for whom a flask is named that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!