Clue: Chiwere speaker
We have 3 answers for the clue Chiwere speaker. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 16, 2013
- LA Times - December 09, 2012
- New York Times - May 12, 2012
- New York Times - April 15, 2012
- LA Times - April 23, 2010
- New York Times - November 20, 2009
- LA Times - July 03, 2008
- LA Times - January 26, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Chiwere speaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!