Clue: Plains dweller
We have 6 answers for the clue Plains dweller. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
- Indian near the Platte
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 01, 2011
- Universal - April 23, 2008
- Washington Post - May 18, 2007
- New York Times - July 20, 2003
- New York Times - August 23, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Plains dweller that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!