Clue: Western native
We have 3 answers for the clue Western native. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
- Indian near the Platte
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 07, 2017
- New York Times - July 05, 2012
- New York Times - September 03, 2007
- USA Today - February 07, 2007
- New York Times - July 24, 2005
- New York Times - January 21, 2003
- New York Times - February 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Western native that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!