We have 2 answers for the clue Siouan. See the results below.
- Indian whose tribe's name means "lovers of sexual pleasure"
- Ear: Prefix
- Plains dweller
- Western native
- Cardio : heart :: ___ : ear
- ___-Manguean (Indian language group)
- Prefix with laryngology
- Oklahoma Indian
- Siouan speaker
- Indian near the Platte
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 31, 2006
- New York Times - February 03, 2001
- New York Times - December 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Siouan that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!