Clue: Christmas carol start
We have 3 answers for the clue Christmas carol start. See the results below.
- Entreaty to "all ye faithful"
- Start of a Christmas song
- Carol starter
- Carol opener
- Start of a Christmas carol
- Carol opening
- "___ all ye faithful..."
- Christmas carol opener
- "__, all ye faithful ..."
- "__, dearest Emma! the rose is full blown": Keats
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 20, 2013
- LA Times - March 19, 2012
- Universal - February 18, 2009
- USA Today - April 05, 2007
- Washington Post - September 03, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Christmas carol start that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!