Clue: Entreaty to "all ye faithful"
We have 1 answer for the clue Entreaty to "all ye faithful". See the results below.
- Start of a Christmas song
- Carol starter
- Carol opener
- Start of a Christmas carol
- Carol opening
- Christmas carol start
- "___ all ye faithful..."
- Christmas carol opener
- "__, all ye faithful ..."
- "__, dearest Emma! the rose is full blown": Keats
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 26, 2004
- New York Times - February 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Entreaty to "all ye faithful" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!