Clue: Start of a Christmas song
We have 1 answer for the clue Start of a Christmas song. See the results below.
- Entreaty to "all ye faithful"
- Carol starter
- Carol opener
- Start of a Christmas carol
- Carol opening
- Christmas carol start
- "___ all ye faithful..."
- Christmas carol opener
- "__, all ye faithful ..."
- "__, dearest Emma! the rose is full blown": Keats
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Start of a Christmas song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!