Clue: City at the foot of Mt. Carmel
We have 1 answer for the clue City at the foot of Mt. Carmel. See the results below.
- Israeli port
- Port city north of Tel Aviv
- Important fortress in the Crusades
- Port near Nazareth
- Israeli seaport
- Israel's principal port
- City at the foot of Mount Carmel
- View from Mount Carmel
- Israeli port city
- Eastern Mediterranean port
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2001
Found an answer for the clue City at the foot of Mt. Carmel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!