Clue: Eastern Mediterranean port
We have 1 answer for the clue Eastern Mediterranean port. See the results below.
- Israeli port
- Port city north of Tel Aviv
- City at the foot of Mt. Carmel
- Important fortress in the Crusades
- Port near Nazareth
- Israeli seaport
- Israel's principal port
- City at the foot of Mount Carmel
- View from Mount Carmel
- Israeli port city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 11, 2013
- LA Times - September 11, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Eastern Mediterranean port that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!