Clue: Important fortress in the Crusades
We have 1 answer for the clue Important fortress in the Crusades. See the results below.
- Israeli port
- Port city north of Tel Aviv
- City at the foot of Mt. Carmel
- Port near Nazareth
- Israeli seaport
- Israel's principal port
- City at the foot of Mount Carmel
- View from Mount Carmel
- Israeli port city
- Eastern Mediterranean port
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 07, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Important fortress in the Crusades that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!