Clue: Civil War historian Shelby
We have 1 answer for the clue Civil War historian Shelby. See the results below.
- "The Young Man From Atlanta" playwright
- "Shiloh" novelist Shelby
- Historical author seen on PBS's "The Civil War"
- Civil War chronicler Shelby
- "To Kill a Mockingbird" screenwriter Horton
- Horton who wrote the screenplay for "Tender Mercies"
- "Shiloh" author Shelby
- Author of the 3,000-page "The Civil War: A Narrative"
- Civil War authority Shelby
- Historian Shelby
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 21, 2013
- New York Times - June 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Civil War historian Shelby that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!