Clue: "The Young Man From Atlanta" playwright
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Young Man From Atlanta" playwright. See the results below.
- "Shiloh" novelist Shelby
- Civil War historian Shelby
- Historical author seen on PBS's "The Civil War"
- Civil War chronicler Shelby
- "To Kill a Mockingbird" screenwriter Horton
- Horton who wrote the screenplay for "Tender Mercies"
- "Shiloh" author Shelby
- Author of the 3,000-page "The Civil War: A Narrative"
- Civil War authority Shelby
- Historian Shelby
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue "The Young Man From Atlanta" playwright that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!