Clue: Cleared for landing?
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleared for landing?. See the results below.
- Cleared, in a way
- Cleared, as a winter windshield
- Cleared in winter
- Cleared a frosty windshield
- Prepared for takeoff, maybe
- Got the frost off
- Cleared, as a windshield in winter
- Cleared, as a frozen windshield
- Ready for a cold takeoff
- Took off a winter coat?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 02, 2017
Found an answer for the clue Cleared for landing? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!