Clue: Cleopatra's paramour
We have 1 answer for the clue Cleopatra's paramour. See the results below.
- Cleopatra's love
- Lover in Dryden's "All for Love"
- "Friends, Romans, countrymen" orator
- In Shakespeare, the star in "The star is fall'n"
- "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him" speaker
- Hero of Dryden's "All for Love"
- B.C. eulogist
- Title character from Shakespeare
- "I'm dying, Egypt, dying" speaker
- Name in a Shakespearean title
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 06, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Cleopatra's paramour that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!