Clue: Hero of Dryden's "All for Love"
We have 1 answer for the clue Hero of Dryden's "All for Love". See the results below.
- Cleopatra's love
- Lover in Dryden's "All for Love"
- "Friends, Romans, countrymen" orator
- In Shakespeare, the star in "The star is fall'n"
- "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him" speaker
- B.C. eulogist
- Cleopatra's paramour
- Title character from Shakespeare
- "I'm dying, Egypt, dying" speaker
- Name in a Shakespearean title
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hero of Dryden's "All for Love" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!