Clue: Lover in Dryden's "All for Love"
We have 1 answer for the clue Lover in Dryden's "All for Love". See the results below.
- Cleopatra's love
- "Friends, Romans, countrymen" orator
- In Shakespeare, the star in "The star is fall'n"
- "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him" speaker
- Hero of Dryden's "All for Love"
- B.C. eulogist
- Cleopatra's paramour
- Title character from Shakespeare
- "I'm dying, Egypt, dying" speaker
- Name in a Shakespearean title
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 02, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lover in Dryden's "All for Love" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!