Clue: "Friends, Romans, countrymen" orator
We have 2 answers for the clue "Friends, Romans, countrymen" orator. See the results below.
- Cleopatra's love
- Lover in Dryden's "All for Love"
- In Shakespeare, the star in "The star is fall'n"
- "I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him" speaker
- Hero of Dryden's "All for Love"
- B.C. eulogist
- Cleopatra's paramour
- Title character from Shakespeare
- "I'm dying, Egypt, dying" speaker
- Name in a Shakespearean title
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 23, 2009
- New York Times - June 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Friends, Romans, countrymen" orator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!