Clue: Clock-setting std.
We have 2 answers for the clue Clock-setting std.. See the results below.
- All clocks are set by it: Abbr.
- Clock standard: Abbr.
- Clock std.
- Zulu, in the military: Abbr.
- You can set your watch by it: Abbr.
- Chronometric inits.
- Frequent abbr. in BBC announcements
- Intl. standard
- Chronometric std.
- London hrs.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 29, 2014
- New York Times - July 01, 2014
- LA Times - June 25, 2014
- Universal - September 26, 2013
- LA Times - August 31, 2012
- LA Times - January 09, 2010
- LA Times - May 06, 2009
- Washington Post - December 22, 2008
- LA Times - May 16, 2007
- New York Times - April 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Clock-setting std. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!