Clue: Frequent abbr. in BBC announcements
We have 1 answer for the clue Frequent abbr. in BBC announcements. See the results below.
- All clocks are set by it: Abbr.
- Clock-setting std.
- Clock standard: Abbr.
- Clock std.
- Zulu, in the military: Abbr.
- You can set your watch by it: Abbr.
- Chronometric inits.
- Intl. standard
- Chronometric std.
- London hrs.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2013
- New York Times - July 10, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Frequent abbr. in BBC announcements that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!