Clue: Intl. standard
We have 1 answer for the clue Intl. standard. See the results below.
- All clocks are set by it: Abbr.
- Clock-setting std.
- Clock standard: Abbr.
- Clock std.
- Zulu, in the military: Abbr.
- You can set your watch by it: Abbr.
- Chronometric inits.
- Frequent abbr. in BBC announcements
- Chronometric std.
- London hrs.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2013
- New York Times - April 05, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Intl. standard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!