Clue: Clown of renown
We have 2 answers for the clue Clown of renown. See the results below.
- "The Mikado" character
- Famous language-signing gorilla
- "Shimmy, Shimmy, ___-Bop" (1960 Little Anthony and the Imperials hit)
- Early cartoon clown
- "The Mikado" executioner
- Character in "The Mikado"
- Signing gorilla
- Gorilla who learned sign language
- ''Mikado'' character
- Gorilla that learned sign language
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 06, 2015
- Netword - July 22, 2010
- Netword - November 30, 2008
- Washington Post - September 01, 2008
- LA Times - November 01, 2006
- Washington Post - May 10, 2005
- New York Times - July 31, 2003
- Washington Post - April 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Clown of renown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!