Clue: Early cartoon clown
We have 1 answer for the clue Early cartoon clown. See the results below.
- "The Mikado" character
- Clown of renown
- Famous language-signing gorilla
- "Shimmy, Shimmy, ___-Bop" (1960 Little Anthony and the Imperials hit)
- "The Mikado" executioner
- Character in "The Mikado"
- Signing gorilla
- Gorilla who learned sign language
- ''Mikado'' character
- Gorilla that learned sign language
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 19, 2005
- Washington Post - November 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Early cartoon clown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!