Clue: "The Mikado" executioner
We have 1 answer for the clue "The Mikado" executioner. See the results below.
- "The Mikado" character
- Clown of renown
- Famous language-signing gorilla
- "Shimmy, Shimmy, ___-Bop" (1960 Little Anthony and the Imperials hit)
- Early cartoon clown
- Character in "The Mikado"
- Signing gorilla
- Gorilla who learned sign language
- ''Mikado'' character
- Gorilla that learned sign language
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 10, 2012
- Washington Post - August 13, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - December 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue "The Mikado" executioner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!