Clue: "The Mikado" character
We have 2 answers for the clue "The Mikado" character. See the results below.
- Clown of renown
- Famous language-signing gorilla
- "Shimmy, Shimmy, ___-Bop" (1960 Little Anthony and the Imperials hit)
- Early cartoon clown
- "The Mikado" executioner
- Character in "The Mikado"
- Signing gorilla
- Gorilla who learned sign language
- ''Mikado'' character
- Gorilla that learned sign language
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 23, 2006
- New York Times - February 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "The Mikado" character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!