Clue: Code creator
We have 1 answer for the clue Code creator. See the results below.
- Kind of alphabet
- Kind of signals
- Code name
- "Tru" Tony winner
- Inventor who inspired this puzzle
- Dotty inventor?
- Tony-winning actor of 1962 and 1990
- Lewis's mystery-solving partner
- Three dashes signify an O, in this code
- Telegraph pioneer
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 23, 2014
- USA Today - October 09, 2012
- Washington Post - August 10, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - January 06, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 01, 2011
- LA Times - October 28, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 26, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 16, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 04, 2005
- Washington Post - August 02, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Code creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!