Clue: "Tru" Tony winner
We have 1 answer for the clue "Tru" Tony winner. See the results below.
- Kind of alphabet
- Kind of signals
- Code name
- Inventor who inspired this puzzle
- Dotty inventor?
- Tony-winning actor of 1962 and 1990
- Lewis's mystery-solving partner
- Three dashes signify an O, in this code
- Telegraph pioneer
- Samuel with a code
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Tru" Tony winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!