Clue: Telegraph pioneer
We have 1 answer for the clue Telegraph pioneer. See the results below.
- Kind of alphabet
- Kind of signals
- Code name
- "Tru" Tony winner
- Inventor who inspired this puzzle
- Dotty inventor?
- Tony-winning actor of 1962 and 1990
- Lewis's mystery-solving partner
- Three dashes signify an O, in this code
- Samuel with a code
Last Seen In:
- Netword - June 21, 2017
- Netword - August 21, 2016
- Washington Post - September 27, 2010
- Washington Post - February 20, 2008
- New York Times - December 27, 2004
- Washington Post - December 21, 2004
- USA Today - March 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Telegraph pioneer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!