Clue: Col. Sanders's place
We have 1 answer for the clue Col. Sanders's place. See the results below.
- Fast-food inits.
- Popular fast-food chain
- Popeye's alternative, briefly
- The Colonel's restaurant inits.
- Fast food inits.
- The Colonel's place, initially
- "Finger-lickin' good" restaurant
- Col. Sanders's chain
- Restaurant with wings
- Fast-food franchise that started in S. Salt Lake, Ut.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Col. Sanders's place that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!