Clue: The Colonel's restaurant inits.
We have 1 answer for the clue The Colonel's restaurant inits.. See the results below.
- Col. Sanders's place
- Fast-food inits.
- Popular fast-food chain
- Popeye's alternative, briefly
- Fast food inits.
- The Colonel's place, initially
- "Finger-lickin' good" restaurant
- Col. Sanders's chain
- Restaurant with wings
- Fast-food franchise that started in S. Salt Lake, Ut.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 28, 2003
Found an answer for the clue The Colonel's restaurant inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!