Clue: Fast-food inits.
We have 2 answers for the clue Fast-food inits.. See the results below.
- Col. Sanders's place
- Popular fast-food chain
- Popeye's alternative, briefly
- The Colonel's restaurant inits.
- Fast food inits.
- The Colonel's place, initially
- "Finger-lickin' good" restaurant
- Col. Sanders's chain
- Restaurant with wings
- Fast-food franchise that started in S. Salt Lake, Ut.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 09, 2017
- LA Times Sunday - March 08, 2009
- New York Times - October 02, 2005
- New York Times - March 28, 2001
- New York Times - March 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Fast-food inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!