Clue: Composer of the opera "Brandenburgers in Bohemia"
We have 1 answer for the clue Composer of the opera "Brandenburgers in Bohemia". See the results below.
- "Dalibor" composer
- "The Bartered Bride" composer
- Bohemian composer of "The Bartered Bride"
- Czech composer
- "The Moldau" composer
- 'The Bartered Bride' composer
- "The Brandenburgers in Bohemia" composer
- Czech composer of "The Moldau"
- Composer whose name is an anagram of SANTA + ME
- So-called "father of Czech music"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 17, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Composer of the opera "Brandenburgers in Bohemia" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!